How to get rid of House Flies?
In order to bring a House Fly infestation under control, inspection is always the most vital and first step.
Usually, house flies are little more than a nuisance. With that being said, their habit of landing on food means that they are the perfect host for introducing harmful bacteria into your home environment. Eradicating flies and fly control is not an easy task, though, which is why expert assistance is almost always required.
PEST PREVENTION TIP'S
- Never leave out any food—particularly smelly food such as cheese—which could tempt pests inside
- When storing food, always ensure it is out of the reach of rats and mice, who can be particularly crafty; aim to store your provisions at least six inches above the floor,
- Block entry points and remain vigilant in the search for new signs of damage which could represent a pest’s attempts to gain access to your property
- Dispose of trash frequently, and always ensure that bins are sealed
- Always clean worktops, especially food preparation areas, before use. It may seem paranoid but you never know when a pest may have spread disease onto your counters when you weren’t looking.