How to get rid of Fleas?
In order to bring a Fleas infestation under control, inspection is always the most vital and first step.
Primarily, fleas are a nuisance visitor as opposed to a major risk to your health. However, a flea bite can cause strong itchiness which is greatly frustrating and may distract you from other, more important jobs. No one wants an uncomfortable home, so these have to go.
PEST PREVENTION TIP’S
- Never leave out any food—particularly smelly food such as cheese—which could tempt pests inside
- When storing food, always ensure it is out of the reach of rats and mice, who can be particularly crafty; aim to store your provisions at least six inches above the floor,
- Block entry points and remain vigilant in the search for new signs of damage which could represent a pest’s attempts to gain access to your property
- Dispose of trash frequently, and always ensure that bins are sealed
- Always clean worktops, especially food preparation areas, before use. It may seem paranoid, but you never know when a pest may have spread disease onto your counters when you weren’t looking.