How to get rid of Bed Bugs?
In order to bring a Bed Bugs infestation under control, inspection is always the most vital and first step.
Bed bugs are parasitic insects of the cimicid family that feed exclusively on blood.There are several methods to control bed bugs. Physical methods of controlling bedbugs include steam cleaning, vacuuming, heating, freezing, washing, and throwing out items.natural products found at most stores. Bed bugs prefer to hide in cracks and crevices during the daytime and come out to feed on the host’s blood at night, usually while the host is sleeping.non-chemical methods of killing bed bugs. Pest Proof will give you specific instructions to prepare for an inspection or treatment.
PEST PREVENTION TIP’S!
- Never leave out any food—particularly smelly food such as cheese—which could tempt pests inside
- When storing food, always ensure it is out of the reach of rats and mice, who can be particularly crafty; aim to store your provisions at least six inches above the floor,
- Block entry points and remain vigilant in the search for new signs of damage which could represent a pest’s attempts to gain access to your property
- Dispose of trash frequently, and always ensure that bins are sealed
- Always clean worktops, especially food preparation areas, before use. It may seem paranoid, but you never know when a pest may have spread disease onto your counters when you weren’t looking